2017 Fall Class Registration Reminder
1. 洛麗中文學校2017年秋季班註冊將於五月六日開始，您可以在中文學校上課日(9:30- 12:00)到學校辦公室或先行在家上網註冊 (請使用火狐或IE瀏覽器)，並且繳費或郵寄支票至 NCRCLS, P.O. Box 33426 Raleigh, NC 27636. 舊生必須在本學期結束前 (五月二十日含) 完成註冊繳費，學期結束後繳費則要加收15元註冊手續費。相關註冊規定請參閱本校網站
Registration for RCLS 2017 fall class will begin on May 6th. You may register for classes in the school office during school days (9:30 to 12:00) or online anytime. The website is www.lotsidea.com/ncrcls2017f (Both Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft IE web browsers are preferred for online registration.)
After completing the registration, please stop by the school office to pay the tuition or mail a check to school (NCRCLS, P.O. Box 33426 Raleigh, NC 27636.) Current spring-semester students who fail to pay the tuition by the end of spring semester (05/20/17) will be charged an additional $15 processing fee. More registration details are available on our website www.ncrcls.org/registration.html
2. 註冊費包含值勤服務押金$50，如果您的家庭只註冊文化課，或家庭中有家長註冊成人語言班，或其中一位家長是本校老師或幹部，您的家庭可免除押金且不必選擇值勤及服務日。若非上述情況，務請在註冊後立即點選「Duty Selection」，輸入您的帳戶和密碼，並選定家長值勤及服務日，若不克參與家長值勤及服務可選擇放棄領回值勤服務押金。如果您選定家長值勤及服務日後，未能在本學期結束前(五月二十日含)到學校辦公室完成繳費，您所選定的兩次家長值勤及服務日，將可能會在下學期開學前被移到候補名單。相關家長輪值規定請參閱網站
A $50 service deposit is part of the semester fees and can be waived in one of the following two ways: (1) a member of your family is taking an adult language class, or (2) a member of your family is a teacher or staff at the school. If you qualify for the service deposit waiver, please check the appropriate box at the very top of the registration page. If none of the above condition applies to you, please go on to the “Duty Selection” page right after submitting the class registration. You will need to enter a user name and password again and then select two duties. (You may choose to forfeit the service deposit if you are unable to find any duty slots that work for you.) Your preferred dates will be secured after tuition is paid in the office by 05/20/17 If not, you may be moved to waiting lists for other assignments. More “Parents on Duty” details can be found on the web
Students of CCP who are moving on to CC1 in the fall will use the same set of books from this year. If your child will be registering for CCP/CCK/CC1 and you do not need to buy this set of books, you do not have to pay the $60 book fee. Please let the registration staff know this when you submit your payment.
Communication between the school and families is mainly by e-mail and announcements on the school website. It is important to keep your contact information (phone number and e-mail address) up to date. You may check and update your profile while you are registering for classes. Your information will not be released to any other individual or party. If you have any questions about registration, please email
Welcome to the Raleigh Chinese Language School!
Please visit our web site to view our pertinent information.
We suggest you pay particular attention to the following areas:
1. School Map - in the SCHOOL tab
2. Sign up for our weekly newsletter - in the HOME page
3. Sign up for weekly text and phone call – see Yu-Min Lin at the Registration desk
4. Explanation of Parent Duties- in REGISTRATION tab
5. Registration Late fees and refund policy- choose Registration in REGISTRATION tab and policies are at the bottom of the page
Please let us know it you ever miss a weekly email or voicemail once you have signed up. It is very important you receive the reminders and updates.
We also recommend you review our registration policies and fees before each new semester. You are responsible for completing the process and paying tuition before the end of the current semester. If you know of any conflicts with this you must contact the registration department to make other arrangements before the end of the semester- otherwise late fees will apply.